At SteveJob, we’re committed to making our website accessible to everyone. We regularly test our site to identify usability issues and improve accessibility. Current accessibility features possess:
- Alternative text for relevant images and other non-text elements
- Title attributes for information about links and browser windows
- High-level contrast text for better visibility
- Providing device-independent accessibility with the mouse as well as keyboard
- Structural markup to indicate headings, labels, and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Association of all data cells in a data table with headers
- All web pages appear and can operate in a simple way
- Providing help-text/tips to correct keying mistakes
We are continuously improving our website and working to make it more accessible. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding the accessibility of this site, please get in touch with us.
Using SteveJob with a Screen Reader
Create an Account
To enjoy all of SteveJob’s job search, networking, and career management tools, you need to create an account. After you have registered, you can create a resume, edit your Profile and apply for jobs.
To create an account on SteveJob:
Open the website – stevejob.org
Click on Login/Register button
Click on ‘Register’ if you are new to website
Select ‘Candidate’ or ‘Employer’ as per your search requirement
Fill the required details, i.e. Email, Password, Gender
Click on Register button and you are all set to enjoy the benefits
Uploading a resume:
Uploading a resume on SteveJob is quite simple. Just login or register your profile and view the main screen. Here you can find ‘My Resume’. Click on that and you can browse your CV from your system in pdf, .doc, .do
To make your resume stand out to employees and employers alike,add in your credentials like education,work experience,portfolio and/or awards.
Keep a check on the Jobs Applied
Once your resume is all set up,you are good to go for it!
Start surfing and find jobs that match your requirements. Under the Applied Jobs section you can keep a track of what jobs you applied to, from newest to oldest.